Yesterday Tabb got a tweet from a listener who was wondering if we're still recording the show. The short answer is yes, and no.
Tabb recently got an awesome job out on the west coast working for none other than Riot Games. Her interview process was long and involved, and on top of that she was insanely busy at work. She's currently doing the ol' road trip from coast to coast, toting along a particular sad panda bag I gave her as a going-away present.
I on the other hand, have been unavailable for other reasons. My father died a few weeks ago and my brain is only somewhat functioning. Take into account it was barely functioning before, and I'm in pretty dire straits. I've also had other family problems and health issues so recording a podcast has definitely become an on-hold project.
We fully plan to pick the show back up after Tabb has found a place to live out in sunny California, and after I spend some time grieving and getting my head together. Thanks to those of you who were wondering about us; just give us a little more of your patience.
Thumbs up for Darth Vader playing the accordion indeed.
This is so incredibly amazing, like something you'd see out of a movie. Apparently these are 2 cops ramming a drug smuggler's biplane while it's taxiing to take off.
- FOLLOW UP! Qwikster dies a qwik death
- Cable companies looking at alacarte programming. ‘Bout freaking time.
- XBOX TV...oh wait you still have to pay for cable...sigh.
- STNG on BLU-RAY BABY!!!
- Cure for HIV shows serious promise
- We ask each other the Geek Creds
Geek in Relationships
- Tabb: Matt buys Caitlyn!
- Steve: Laura’s awesome present
- Steve: League of Legends, Jetpack Joyride, Terra Nova
- Tabb: Codex costume and Portal 2 socks came in stock at like...the same time. CONSPIRACY? I don’t know if this counts as media lol, Scoutmob
If you have one of these, please let me know so I can make fun of you.
It's not that we're poor, we just don't have any money.